The firm offers comprehensive legal support in the field of real estate law:
- establishing the legal status of real estate
- proceedings before land and mortgage registry courts
- assistance in obtaining necessary permits from state and local administration authorities
- cases of acquisitive prescription of real estate
- cases of enfranchisement of agricultural real estate
- proceedings for the release of real estate, violation of ownership or possession
- preparation of agreements for disposal of real estate
- matters concerning administration of real estate
- matters related to joint ownership including proceedings for dissolution of joint ownership
- cases related to easements, personal easements and transmission easements
We have experience in conducting due diligence (legal audit) of the legal status of real estate. Legal due diligence is an essential element of each real estate transaction. By performing a legal audit it is possible to obtain detailed information on the legal situation of the real property and the risks associated with its acquisition or investment. Due diligence allows checking whether the legal status of the property corresponds to the seller’s assurances and the investor’s expectations.
We also advise on obtaining the documents necessary to commence the construction process, negotiate and draft contracts for the sale and lease of real estate and represent Clients in pursuing claims in court arising from non-performance of contractual obligations.