“Steidler, Luty, Adamski” law firm offers comprehensive legal assistance in the area of commercial law in its broadest sense, covering all the issues related to the functioning of commercial companies and partnerships.
Our business clients are companies operating in various fields of economy (including medical, pharmaceutical, furniture, food, transport, construction, IT, metallurgy, real estate).
We always strive to learn and understand the nature of our Clients’ business, which allows us not only to solve their problems but also to prevent them in advance.
As part of our services, we offer legal advice on choosing the right form of business and an analysis of the pros and cons of a given company with respect to the planned type of activity. We assist in the establishment and registration of a company, and then in its efficient functioning.
An important element of our offer is also carrying out transformation processes, such as transformation of business activity into a company, transformation of a company, merger of companies or their division, as well as related to the sale of shares in a company.
The scope of our services includes:
- comprehensive legal assistance in establishing commercial law companies
- preparation of draft articles of association, articles of association and articles of association
- transformation of a business into a limited liability company
- transformation of a partnership into a capital company
- Transformation of a capital company into a partnership
- transformation of a capital company into another capital company
- transformation of a partnership into another partnership
- division and merger of companies
- Registration of companies in relevant registers
- Representation before the National Court Register in registration proceedings
- Increase or reduction of a company’s share capital
- Ongoing legal services
- Preparation of documentation for shareholders’ meetings
- challenging resolutions to court
- Preparation and negotiation of contracts for the sale of shares in companies
- Handling liquidation and bankruptcy proceedings
- conducting court proceedings regarding liability of management board members
- Preparation of all contracts related to business activities
Foundations and associations
We offer legal assistance in establishing and registering foundations and associations, as well as by providing permanent or ad hoc counseling to such entities. We assist in obtaining the status of a public benefit organization (PBO) by drawing up or adapting documentation to the requirements of the Act on Public Benefit Activity and Volunteerism, and then registering the entity as a PBO.
Our activities include:
- drawing up acts of incorporation and statutes of foundations and associations,
- preparation of necessary documentation;
- Registration of foundations and associations in relevant registers,
- Representation before the National Court Register in registration proceedings;
- Ongoing legal services for foundations and associations
- Companies and foundations
- Family matters
- Criminal law
- Bankruptcy and restructuring