The Law Firm “Steidler, Luty, Adamski – Attorneys at Law” from Cracow specializes in comprehensive legal services for companies. We know that when you start a business, knowledge of legal regulations and procedures is essential and gives you a competitive edge. Therefore, we try to support our clients in all legal issues related to running a company.
Our lawyers have been providing legal assistance to business entities for many years, always with the utmost care and commitment. Experience and reliability are the guarantee of our professionalism.
Our offer is addressed both to sole traders, companies and public entities.
Our services cover a wide range of legal services, including strategic advice, as well as risk assessment of decisions taken. When entering into permanent cooperation we get to know the specificity of the Client’s activity and we adjust our work structure to its needs.
We focus on modernity and availability. All activities within the scope of legal services will be supervised by a designated person, who will also coordinate and direct all work.
The advantage of permanent legal services over ad hoc counseling manifests itself mainly in the following aspects:
- constant contact between the Client and the lawyer
- adjustment of the rhythm and method of work of the law firm to the Client’s expectations and needs
- much more beneficial conditions of cooperation
- Ad hoc counseling on current issues
- preparation, analysis, negotiation and modification of all agreements and regulations
- preparation of legal opinions at the Client’s request
- participation in negotiations
- conducting all court, administrative and enforcement proceedings, in all instances
- preparation of complete documentation of the company and its representation before registration
- authorities, including the National Court Register
- debt collection
- preparation of company documentation, including articles of association and bylaws;
- representation before the National Court Register